1. Take into account that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R's:
a) Respect for self,
b) Respect for others, and
c) Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your
-girl just wanna have fun-
posted by -nia- @--}--- Friday, April 09, 2004 l
:: Profile ::
This is my blogchalk: Indonesia, East Java, Sidoarjo, Indonesian, English, Nia, Female, 21-25, reading, movies, make friends, writing, music, party.